The eve of Diwali, 2013 and the rickshaw ride back home from the Metro station did no difference. My head feels dense. I can feel these grey clouds looming over my head. Work goes on just fine. There is finally some sense of progress with Urban Design and clearly the faint appearance of a finish line. Closure is good (I guess, sometimes). I just find it hard to come to terms with it. I don’t understand it. I dislike it. I would rather distract myself and/ or procrastinate. I love to concentrate on getting distracted all the time. The curiosity of the other, what joy!
This Sunday, on the I saw half of An evening in Paris on the flight from Bangalore to Delhi. I chose to only see half, and kept the other half for later. I don't know why.
Google translate: drone, shirk
1. A low continuous humming sound
2. A monotonous speech
3. A continuous musical note, typically of low pitch
4. A musical instrument, or part of one, sounding such a continuous note, in particular (also drone pipe) a pipe in a bagpipe or (also drone string) a string in an instrument such as a hurdy-gurdy or a sitar
5. A male bee in a colony of social bees, which does no work but can fertilize a queen
6. A person who does no useful work and lives off others
7. A remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile
1. Avoid or neglect (a duty or responsibility)
Waiting on the world to change.